Saturday, October 20, 2007

Keeping up with life

If it's not one thing it's another. I go from birthdays to football practice and to football games. Now Halloween has gone and snuck up on me. So I have to come up with four Halloween costumes in the next week, preferably without having to spend $100. Have you seen the price of costumes nowadays? I'm hoping to convince my kids they don't need brand new costumes. We have quite a few dress up things here, so I figure we'll pull something together.
My youngest daughter at 3 years, wants to be a mermaid, Ariel is her favorite. My oldest son wants to be a Power Ranger-which is what he was last year, thinking we can try for using the same costume. Not sure what to dress up my baby as. He's only going to be 8 months. Have to rack my brain. When I figure it out I'll let you know.

No comments: