Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Down for the count

My baby (8 months) has been sick for over a week now. Runny nose, fever off and on, just felt miserable. So who else was miserable? Mommy. Not just because i felt sorry for the little guy, but because he hasn't slept for any length of time in these last few weeks, mommy hasn't slept either. Now i woke up this morning with an ear ache, serious sinus pressure, an amazing headache, and feeling like i got run over by a truck. So I've gone from doing pretty well to down and out. I really just want to sleep, but life goes on.
I'm also trying to get my book to the printer by next week. So i imagine that I'll be having some major late nights. I'm really hoping that Gateways will be a book that people can lose themselves in. It's hard to be objective when you've been living with something for so long.

No comments: