Friday, September 28, 2007

This is why . . .

I knew it. This is why I have been putting off the blog thing. I can't seem to make myself sit everyday and write. That explains why my third manuscript isn't finished. Of course my excuse could be because I'm raising 4 children but then who needs sleep. Puhleez. With four kids there is no such thing as sleep. Odds are that one of them is going to have a nightmare, one has to go pee in the middle of the night, and one or two need a glass of water. And right now my youngest id teething, so goodbye sleep and just about anything else for a few days. I love tylenol, but it's not working it's usual magic. OK don't get all upset that I'm medicating my child. It does help the fever and the pain. I'm not trying to just knock him out. OK not totally just trying.
Ever feel like you're running on a treadmill pointed straight up with people trying their best to pull you off? Not only am I going no where fast, I'm constantly being slowed down. Oh screw it. If I didn't get distracted so easily I would get 101 things done everyday. I'm so used to just existing that I forget that it's time to get off my butt, clear the foggy mind and LIVE LIFE!
Most days I'd rather complain than do something about it.
There, that's my new motto: Do Something About It Or SHUT UP About It!
Works for me. Wish I could tell my kids that. Guess that's not a great thing to say huh?
On a side note, I lost 3 lbs. on my personal weightloss program. Would've lost more if I exercised like I was supposed to. Getting my haircut today. It just lays there, can't take it any more. So going off to get layers. Then going to rush around like crazy woman to clean kitchen, fold and put away laundry, update my website and email my weight loss group. Oh and don't forget, make sure the baby is happy, play with my preschooler, drop off book money for my oldest, take everyone to the chiropractor, make dinner, give everyone a bath, and spend time with dh. I think that covers most everything. But hey there's 13 1/2 hrs left in the day, no problem!

No comments: