Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Starting off

So here I am. I finally decided to do the blog thing. I fought it and fought it, but I gave in. Not sure why I need one more thing to do. I'm 31 years old, a mom of four kids under the age of 8 years (excuse me almost 9 years-my daughter would kill me if I left it at 8). I started my own business last month. It's a community website that covers five counties of who, what, when, where of the activities for kids. It's got playground information, stuff for free and on sale, organizational advice, parenting advice- you know, same old stuff. I just personalized it for my local area. The site is free to get onto, I'm using advertisers to make money. Okay, I'm wanting to use advertisers for money. No such luck yet. They say a website takes over 2-3 months before it makes any money. So I must be up for a windfall, cuz it's been up almost 2 months. I'm hoping with the holidays coming up that I'll have plenty of advertisers.
Besides that, I'm losing my mind with my kids. But I'll have to write more about that later because my middle two are throwing shoes at each other and they just woke up the baby. Now they're playing refrigerator tug of war, someone save me.

No comments: