Thursday, August 7, 2008

Moving Right Along

I sold six books on Saturday. Not bad, but not what I expected. But hey, some is better than none.
So today my three oldest are off on the first day of school. It's the VERY first day of school ever for my four year old. I'm excited and scared for her. She wants to make lots of new friends but with two older siblings and one younger one, she's hardly ever alone, even with mommy and daddy.
I'm hoping she eats. She's kinda picky, but the pre k teachers want all the kids to buy their lunch the first few days because sometimes kids will eat something just because the other kids are eating. I agree with that. My 6 year old started eating bagels and cream cheese because they had it at school one day.
So I sit on pins and needles a bit until they get off the bus at 3:00. (Only three hours to go-UGH)
I'm going to make sure they have juice and snacks ready when they get home. I hope to have most of the housework done so we can sit and chat about their day.
well off to work, while the baby's napping.

No comments: