Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Balancing

I have devised a plan to balance to work at home and being at home thing. It's a rather intense schedule but once I get the hang of it it should be sort of fun. It leaves plenty of play time with the kids and a little me time. But I think having time set aside to write everyday will actually be considered me time. I have to quit aimlessly surfing the net and get to gettin' as Jeff Foxworthy would say. Nothing will be accomplished if I don't put forth the effort and all of the planning in the world doesn't do any good without the action. "Faith without works is dead" I can't get the blessings if I don't do the work. As Dr.Phil would say "it ain't about you" as in I have to stop being selfish and start doing what needs to be done in order to be TRULY happy.
Perhaps I should rent "The Pursuit of Happyness" again. If you haven't seen it then it is a must for those of us that suck at motivation.
The outline of the second book is helping me to finish it. I'm still discovering things about my characters that I didn't realize were there. That may sound insane, but if you're a writer you'll get it. The story is growing more and more through each day. I am very excited. More soon. (I hope)

No comments: