Wednesday, December 5, 2007

All Things New

I declare today the start of Wacky Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I'll have something off the wall to post about. Today it's all about the the frustration when dealing with kids. Do you have those moments when you 're kids say something that just throws you for a loop? You're all good and mad and ready to spit nails then comes their take on the situation.
When my oldest was 3 years old she was in her, "I'll do it myself" stage. So I'm trying to get somewhere and we're late as usual. I finally get her buckled into her seatbelt (after much tugging and pulling-that's me trying to get her out the door) I get in the driver's seat and in complete frustration say "A, Why must you push all my buttons?"
In childlike innocence comes her voice from the backseat. "But mommy how can I push your buttons? I'm back here."
Hope it makes you smile. Check back tomorrow for our new Thirsty Thursday.

No comments: